Here is the list of top 5 business ideas in India which you can start today and can scale to the medium or high volume of turnover to make huge money.
In this list, I will provide business ideas with some more detail information so that you can implement them also and in case you need any super depth detail of any below business then you can tell me in the comment box and I will provide you.
- Domain Flipping
Domain flipping is one of the top business ideas which you can do online in India with low investment to start and also can do while sitting on your bed. And the best point is the requirement of capital is very low in this business because if you buying the fresh domain then it will cost you only a few hundreds of rupees (Approx $20).
There are many sites where you can buy and sell the domain like Flippa.com, godaddy.com, namecheap.com, sedo.com and many more are there.
There are a few advantages and disadvantages which are as follows
- Low investment required.
- Can be operated from anywhere.
- Evergreen business.
- Huge margin.
- No limit of earning(You can make millions over time).
- You have to learn how to select a Domain name that sells.
- Low liquidity
- Little high risk (Because of low liquidity)
- Not much information is available online about how to sell the domain
- Online Store
In today’s world, the advance version of the retail store is an online store, yes you heard it right you can open the online store without inventory and this business model is called dropshipping.
If you don’t know what the dropshipping is then let me first tell you, In this business, you will make an online store just like Flipkart or Amazon where you will select some hand-picked best product which can be unique and problem-solving from Aliexpress where you can get the products at wholesale price now the main task is to drive the traffic to your store so that people can visit your store and place the order.
Now you are thinking that you don’t have any coding skill then how you will make an online store the answer to this question is Shopify where you can build a beautiful store without writing a single line of code.
This is the best online business model where you can start the business without any much initial capital. Let’s discuss some pros and con of this business model
- Inventory is not needed
- low investment
- No limit of scaling the business
- High Margin
- can be operated from anywhere
- Passive income opportunity
- Lots of information is available online for starting the business
- You have to be an expert on Facebook & Instagram marketing
- Product testing can take a higher budget in case of bad luck
- Renting Business
Renting business is one of the best business because if once you have some clients whether online or offline then you will get recurring income from your tools and asset you put on for renting purpose.
One of the best examples is Car and as you know the car is expensive and not everyone can afford it but there is a need for a car at some time for everyone, may the customer need to go out for some office purpose or for holiday or just need the car for two days for marriage purpose so for this type of short term need they are not going to purchase the car instead they are ready to pay you a nice amount for taking the car for short term.
Like this, you can give many things as rent some examples are costumes, DSLR camera, bike, car, garage space, marriage lawn etc.
You can advertise your renting business for free on some online platform like OLX
- One time investment needed only. (for purchasing the asset for renting)
- recurring income
- No hard work just need to make a client network in starting.
- Low risk
- Less manpower needed.
- one can start on both platform i.e online and offline.
- less competitive currently
- Low income at starting due to no client network
- number of renting items are very less. (few of them are costly also i.e car)
- Medium-high investment needed in starting for purchasing the asset for renting in order to make a decent income from it.
- High management required(if done on large scale)
- Truck Business
Currently, India is in a growing industrial phase in which there is a requirement of huge goods movement which can be done only via Trans and trucks and the majority of the movement is done by trucks because every medium scale owner can afford it but in case of train only high scale business owner can afford it.
The best thing about this is you can get the truck easily on EMI because of the collateral options. (Truck itself as collateral).
You need only 3 lakhs rupees only for making the down payment and for other expenses and due to the huge demand for trucks and evergreen business model you can get regular customers with nice pay.
- High margin (freight rate is very good currently in India).
- Less Investment required in starting (Easy loans are available for purchasing the trucks on a very fair rate of approx 11%- 15% per annum). You need approx 3 lakhs in starting.
- High liquidity.
- Many online portals are available now for searching the freight for your truck.
- High risk. (all your invested money is in truck make sure your truck is safe while traveling.)
- The biggest and most difficult task is to find the right and honest driver in this business.
- you have to take a loan. (It is not a good thing to take a loan but due to the high required of investment for purchasing the truck you have to take the loan and hence taking the more risk.)
- High management required.
- Real Estate Trading
Trading in real estate is the best business idea if you have a lump sum amount of capital to invest because it carries very low risk (but make sure you have enough knowledge of land prices before buying).
The reason for the low risk in this business is continuously increasing land prices in India from the last 5 decades. Now some pros and cons are
If you are in metros cities then you can list yourself on some real estate websites for getting buyers for you some of the websites are 99acer or Magibricks
- High return
- Evergreen business due to increasing population
- Always profitable (be sure to buy at the right price at the right time to gain exceptionally high return)
- Low liquidity.
- Need high investment.
- Need right price info.
The First two methods are Online methods while the rest three methods are Offline and as we can see that in offline methods we need some capital to invest before we can make any money like if you decide to start your Truck Business then you need to buy the truck first but In case of Online Business there is a Less requirement of capital like In domain Filliping Business the Domain cost of .Com is only $10-$15 per Domain.
If you are complete beginner to sector of making money online then I recommended you take the taste of it first before you completely get into the sector. So You can join some survey sites first to make first few bucks online then you can try other methods.